Resources to help you sleep better
Sleep impacts every aspect of your daily life, from family relationships to your career. And while good sleep is an essential foundation for both mental and physical health, over 32% of US adults struggle with insomnia or sleep difficulty.
How can you take control of your sleep so it doesn’t impact the rest of your life? We’re here to help guide you. This digital care package outlines everything you need to know about sleep and offers tips and strategies to help you get better rest.
- Understand the science of sleep and recognize the signs you aren’t getting enough
- Learn how to create a sleep-friendly bedroom environment
- Determine the importance of a bedtime routine
- Discover how to sleep well away from home
- Gain insight on how to improve your sleep