Employers recognize a growing gap in their mental health offerings
Due to cost and capacity constraints, telehealth and EAP programs cannot address the needs of the entire employee population. Consequently, benefits leaders are turning to digital solutions, but many questions remain:
- Which are viable?
- How to distinguish one from the next?
- What kind of proof exists that these solutions work?
This guide offers readers a hands-on introduction to:
- The scope of mental health research studies and outcomes data
- Useful definitions of key terms
- Pragmatic ways to compare digital mental health offerings based on the quality and range of clinical evidence and outcomes
Here’s our latest
The impact of good mental health in the financial services industry
Our report presents all the evidence you’ll need to make the business case for investing in employee mental health.
Download our white paper: Why Sleep Matters
Why Sleep Matters references evidence from over 50 published academic articles to provide a holistic perspective on sleep and its…
Employees’ Desire to Self-Help
Many employees simply don’t know that their struggles are mental health-related. If they’re asked, “Have you ever felt that you…