Employers recognize a growing gap in their mental health offerings
Due to cost and capacity constraints, telehealth and EAP programs cannot address the needs of the entire employee population. Consequently, benefits leaders are turning to digital solutions, but many questions remain:
- Which are viable?
- How to distinguish one from the next?
- What kind of proof exists that these solutions work?
This guide offers readers a hands-on introduction to:
- The scope of mental health research studies and outcomes data
- Useful definitions of key terms
- Pragmatic ways to compare digital mental health offerings based on the quality and range of clinical evidence and outcomes
Here’s our latest
The State of Sleep & Mental Health
A first of its kind report comprehensively examining the impact of poor sleep and mental health on medical and pharmacy…
Three lessons from the biggest companies on their approach to mental health
Our benchmark report shows how 35+ of the most innovative companies — representing 2.5 million employees lives — are supporting…
The impact of good mental health in manufacturing
Our report gives you all the evidence you need to make the case for investing in employee mental health through…