Employers recognize a growing gap in their mental health offerings
Due to cost and capacity constraints, telehealth and EAP programs cannot address the needs of the entire employee population. Consequently, benefits leaders are turning to digital solutions, but many questions remain:
- Which are viable?
- How to distinguish one from the next?
- What kind of proof exists that these solutions work?
This guide offers readers a hands-on introduction to:
- The scope of mental health research studies and outcomes data
- Useful definitions of key terms
- Pragmatic ways to compare digital mental health offerings based on the quality and range of clinical evidence and outcomes
Here’s our latest
Improving productivity in automotive workers with quality sleep
A case study examining Sleepio adoption and outcomes in employees of an integrated automotive services company.
How to evaluate digital treatments for insomnia and anxiety
Now more than ever, it’s crucial for companies to invest in effective workforce solutions for managing insomnia and anxiety. In…
The state of mental health equity
Insights from clinical experts focused on improving mental health disparities.