Employers recognize a growing gap in their mental health offerings
Due to cost and capacity constraints, telehealth and EAP programs cannot address the needs of the entire employee population. Consequently, benefits leaders are turning to digital solutions, but many questions remain:
- Which are viable?
- How to distinguish one from the next?
- What kind of proof exists that these solutions work?
This guide offers readers a hands-on introduction to:
- The scope of mental health research studies and outcomes data
- Useful definitions of key terms
- Pragmatic ways to compare digital mental health offerings based on the quality and range of clinical evidence and outcomes
Here’s our latest
The state of mental health equity
Insights from clinical experts focused on improving mental health disparities.
Addressing Low Perceived Need
Many employees simply don’t know that their struggles are mental health-related. If they’re asked, “Have you ever felt that you…
The State of Sleep & Mental Health
A first of its kind report comprehensively examining the impact of poor sleep and mental health on medical and pharmacy…