Only 26% of manufacturing companies measure the impact employee mental health has on costs such as disability claims, health care spend, and productivity.
In our new report, we demystify how to quantify the value of better employee mental health — so that you don’t have to.
Core insights include:
- How improved mental health impacts your organizations bottom line
- Where poor mental health is driving costs for manufacturing firms
- Why helping your employees access effective care is a good financial decision
- Proven ways to break down barriers to mental health care
- How your organization can think strategically about investing in workplace mental health
A peek inside:
Here’s our latest
The impact of good mental health in the retail industry
This report presents all the evidence you’ll need to make the business case for investing in employee mental health.
The state of mental health equity
Insights from clinical experts focused on improving mental health disparities.
The State of Sleep & Mental Health
A first of its kind report comprehensively examining the impact of poor sleep and mental health on medical and pharmacy…