Only 26% of manufacturing companies measure the impact employee mental health has on costs such as disability claims, health care spend, and productivity.
In our new report, we demystify how to quantify the value of better employee mental health — so that you don’t have to.
Core insights include:
- How improved mental health impacts your organizations bottom line
- Where poor mental health is driving costs for manufacturing firms
- Why helping your employees access effective care is a good financial decision
- Proven ways to break down barriers to mental health care
- How your organization can think strategically about investing in workplace mental health
A peek inside:
Here’s our latest
The impact of good mental health in the health care industry
If you’re looking for health care specific data to make the case for investing in employee mental health, you’ve come…
Download our white paper: Why Sleep Matters
Why Sleep Matters references evidence from over 50 published academic articles to provide a holistic perspective on sleep and its…
A Health Economic Evaluation of Sleepio at a Fortune 500 Company
Sleepio users had 28% lower health care costs compared to matched controls.