Only 26% of manufacturing companies measure the impact employee mental health has on costs such as disability claims, health care spend, and productivity.
In our new report, we demystify how to quantify the value of better employee mental health — so that you don’t have to.
Core insights include:
- How improved mental health impacts your organizations bottom line
- Where poor mental health is driving costs for manufacturing firms
- Why helping your employees access effective care is a good financial decision
- Proven ways to break down barriers to mental health care
- How your organization can think strategically about investing in workplace mental health
A peek inside:
Here’s our latest
The impact of good mental health in the financial services industry
Our report presents all the evidence you’ll need to make the business case for investing in employee mental health.
Using Clinical Evidence to Evaluate Digital Therapeutics for Mental Health
Benefits leaders are turning to digital therapeutics to address employee mental health, but many questions remain. How can you distinguish…
The impact and value of mental health initiatives by industry sector
Our latest report gives you all the evidence you need to make the case for further investment in employee mental…