Only 26% of manufacturing companies measure the impact employee mental health has on costs such as disability claims, health care spend, and productivity.
In our new report, we demystify how to quantify the value of better employee mental health — so that you don’t have to.
Core insights include:
- How improved mental health impacts your organizations bottom line
- Where poor mental health is driving costs for manufacturing firms
- Why helping your employees access effective care is a good financial decision
- Proven ways to break down barriers to mental health care
- How your organization can think strategically about investing in workplace mental health
A peek inside:
Here’s our latest
The vicious cycle of insomnia and anxiety
When insomnia and anxiety occur together, their effects can compound. A remarkable 24% to 36% of people with anxiety disorders…
How a Fortune 50 workforce lowered health care costs by nearly 30% with Daylight®
The new health economic research report by a Johns Hopkins professor shows how the use of a digital therapeutic can…
The impact of good mental health in the financial services industry
Our report presents all the evidence you’ll need to make the business case for investing in employee mental health.