Only 26% of manufacturing companies measure the impact employee mental health has on costs such as disability claims, health care spend, and productivity.
In our new report, we demystify how to quantify the value of better employee mental health — so that you don’t have to.
Core insights include:
- How improved mental health impacts your organizations bottom line
- Where poor mental health is driving costs for manufacturing firms
- Why helping your employees access effective care is a good financial decision
- Proven ways to break down barriers to mental health care
- How your organization can think strategically about investing in workplace mental health
A peek inside:
Here’s our latest
How a Fortune 50 retailer lowered health care costs by nearly 20% with Sleepio for insomnia
The new health economic research report by a Johns Hopkins professor shows use of a digital therapeutic lowers overall healthcare…
The state of mental health equity
Insights from clinical experts focused on improving mental health disparities.
Addressing Low Perceived Need
Many employees simply don’t know that their struggles are mental health-related. If they’re asked, “Have you ever felt that you…